Position: Corporate Chef
Location: Toronto, ON
This notable Toronto hospitality group has a portfolio of distinct, critically acclaimed restaurants, with a thriving off-site catering and events business. Do you have what it takes to oversee their Toronto culinary operations as Corporate Chef?
In your role as Corporate Chef, you will:
* Showcase your leadership skills; you are able to get the very best from your team
* Bring impressive culinary techniques; you are forward thinking, capable of constructing acclaim-worthy menus
* Thrive in an atmosphere where expectations and standards are high
* Be impeccably organized
* Have impressive financial acumen
* Bring 5+ years in a CDC or Executive Chef role; multi-unit experience and/or a pedigree that includes experience abroad, particularly in Europe will make you a standout
My client’s restaurant holdings are impressive and span south of the border, opportunities abound for moving up and making a name for yourself. A ton of autonomy, full benefits and a bonus program await you.
Ready to learn more? Contact Kira 416-316-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org