Position: Director of Food & Beverage
Location: Alberta Rockies
Want to grow your career? Join my client’s four-season resort in the beautiful Alberta Rockies as Director of Food & Beverage.
As Director of Food & Beverage, you will:
* Be a leader of leaders known for your hands-on style; you truly enjoy developing your staff to their fullest potential
* Work alongside the culinary team to implement seasonal menu changes
* Have a reputation for being highly adaptable and open to change; fluctuating business and staff levels are no match for your expertise
* Thrive in a systems-based environment; capable of creating, implementing, and training the standard
* Be confident cultivating relationships with vendors and negotiating contracts
* Have a hotel pedigree, ideally you possess multi-unit experience and exposure to other hotel departments
Why Should You Make This Move?
* You’ll appreciate the work/life balance; primarily weekday, daytime hours
* My client is committed to fostering a positive and supportive work culture
* Enjoy some great perks including a bonus program, benefits, life insurance, and pension plan
Ready to apply? Connect with Chris 403-671-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org