Opportunity #: KN1272
Location: Fraser Valley, BC
Our client has a passion for pairing their inventive, small-batch craft beer with culinary offerings made using seasonal ingredients from local purveyors to enhance the flavours and experience of enjoying one with the other. If you are a culinary leader who shares this passion, this may be a great opportunity for you!
As Chef, you will:
* Demonstrate your well-honed leadership abilities by developing your culinary team, training on technical culinary skills, and exhibiting super-human problem-solving capabilities
* Have a reputation for your effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Showcase your business & financial acumen – you are an ace at controlling labour & food costs, scheduling, inventory, ordering and costing recipes
* Bring 3+ years of progressive culinary leadership experience in a high-volume, premium casual or fine dining establishment
* Ideally have Red Seal Certification, opening experience, and a post-secondary credential
Why should you make this move?
* My client is committed to supporting ongoing learning and development which includes an educational allowance
* This is a young company with a progressive culture, you’ll have the ability to help steer the direction of their culinary program
* Enjoy some great perks including: a bonus program, group benefits, and a sundry expense allowance
Sound like a great fit for you? Connect with Kayla 604-996-9849 or email@example.com