Kitchen ManagerShannon Gervan
Position: Kitchen Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
My client’s restaurant company was founded on the belief that quality, wholesome food boosts our health, happiness, and longevity, and that choosing local, ethically-sourced ingredients can invigorate a community. If that mindset rings true for you, read on, this may be a great career move!
As Kitchen Manager, you will:
* Thrive in a high-volume atmosphere, able to execute flawlessly
* Successfully partner with other leaders in the opening of my client’s third location
* Genuinely enjoy training and developing junior culinary team members
* Have an understanding of the numbers required for profitability: food & labour costs, and accuracy in ordering & inventory
* Bring 3+ years experience as a Sous, KM, or AKM in a conceptual restaurant; previous opening experience will really get you noticed
* Live a physically active, healthy, whole food lifestyle; your private and professional life are congruent
Why Should You Make This Move?
* My client is committed to fostering a work culture that supports ongoing learning through seminars and conferences
* You’ll take trips to NYC and LA to experience cutting- edge healthy food trends
* Enjoy some great perks including: benefits, primarily daytime hours, parking, and uniforms
Want to learn more? Contact Kira 416-316-3060 or email@example.com