Position: Recruitment Consultant – Profile Hospitality Group
Location: Toronto, ON
We are a fast-paced, high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment that empowers (and then expects) our people to work hard, often independently, and to drive results that directly impact the business. To continue to do this, we need people on the team who are up to the task. People who live our core values naturally and fit our company culture.
Urgency – You are driven. You have hustle. You are biased toward action.
Resilience – You get up. You brush yourself off. You carry on with renewed determination.
Expertise – You own your hospitality area and excel in your field.
Grit – You have tenacity. You persevere. You don’t take rejection personally.
Curiosity – You are always learning. You are inquisitive. You are thirsty for knowledge.
Enthusiasm – You love the hospitality industry. You love these values.
We’re proud of what we have accomplished since our inception in 2011. But now it’s time to turn up the heat, there’s more to achieve. And for that, we need to add a Recruitment Consultant to our team.
So, let’s get into the details…
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are on the hunt for an entrepreneurially driven, freakishly organized, Toronto-based Hospitality Recruitment Consultant to play an important role in pushing the business forward.
* Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for leadership positions within the multifaceted GTA hospitality market
* Our tagline “Let’s get you connected” characterizes your mission; You will source highly-skilled candidates who are a great cultural fit for our client’s organizations
* Cultivate relationships with potential clients and candidates by prospecting and capitalizing on your network of industry relationships
* Business development; You will source, secure and service your own clients
* Leadership experience in notable restaurants and/or hotels. You have worked for the headline makers, companies that are dominating their niche market.
* Extensive knowledge of the Toronto hospitality scene. You know who’s who and where they are. You’re on top of all the industry trends.
* A reputation as an extrovert; Outgoing, sociable, gregarious, you love networking and can strike up a conversation with anyone about most anything.
* Sales experience gets you bonus points, but isn’t necessary.
We offer unlimited earning potential, flexibility in your work schedule, formal and informal learning opportunities, contributions towards offsite phone and internet, and some ridiculously fun team retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re a thriving, growing company but still small, so new team members make a major impact. Come be a part of something big with us.
We’d love to hear from you. Give us a call:
Alternatively, email us a video resume or traditional resume email@example.com