Restaurant General ManagerShannon Gervan
Position: Restaurant General Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
My client’s restaurant company was founded on the belief that quality, wholesome food boosts our health, happiness and longevity, and that choosing local, ethically-sourced ingredients can invigorate a community. If that mindset rings true for you, read on, this may be a great career move!
As General Manager, you will:
* Successfully execute the opening of my client’s third location
* Be a strong leader; You enjoy training and mentoring your team to their best performance
* Possess great business acumen
* Understand the financials – forecasting, budgeting, costs, reporting
* Live a physically active, healthy, whole food lifestyle; Your private and professional life are congruent
* Have 3+ years of leadership experience in an operation with a similar culinary program and ideals
Why Should You Make This Move?
* My client is committed to fostering a work culture that supports ongoing learning through seminars and conferences
* You’ll take trips to NYC and LA to experience cutting- edge healthy food trends
* Enjoy some great perks including a bonus program, benefits, parking, and no late nights
Ready to learn more? Contact Kira 416-316-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org